Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boy Layouts


Well I've spent all arvy on this one. I'm totally over glue and ds tape for one day. I find boy pages much more of a struggle than frilly girly pages. Anywho...this is our Hayden on his 2nd birthday..such a sweetie.
Excited as I heard the post van beep today. Two of my cricut carts have arrived and one on the way. Just giving em a test drive now. Also more flowers....note to me....do not buy stuff on the net while consuming alcohol. Upside of that is I get a lovely surprise when I open my packages.LOL

1 comment:

  1. A little inebriated shopping every now and then never hurt no-one Jo :) lmao You go girl you crazy lil shopper you lol.... NOw onto the layout, LOVE IT!!! You & me both honey, can't get my head around boy's pages, give me frills n flowers any day :)

    ReplyDelete